Intro

 If you aren't coming from my Youtube channel, you might not know much, or anything, about me, so hi. I figured I would type up a quick little thing about me and what exactly Knives as Bookmarks is about exactly. I am an aspiring author whose is obsessed with reading and true crime. Since they're so many amazing true crime podcasts and I can't really articulate what I want to say, I decided to create a blog discussing two of my favorite things. For the time being, I will be putting up a book related blog on Fridays (reviews every Friday except for the first of the month where I will talk about new releases I'm excited about for the month) and every other Monday I will put up a murder related post, whether it be about serial killers or unsolved crimes, (however January of 2018 will be absent of murder). Also I might connect some of these posts to either of my channels so long as the content can correlate to each other (for example if I play LA Noire on my gaming channel I might connect it to a post on the Black Dahlia Killer, but it won't be mentioned until the end of the post so you guys won't think this is just a way to get y'all to go to my channels). I will say this though; in terms of the reviews, I will only review books that I thoroughly enjoy, so if I give a book a 4 or 5 star rating on goodreads, you can expect a review on here (I'll leave that linked at the end). I don't believe in spending time berating someone's baby just because I didn't like it. If I were to talk negatively about a book it will probably be in a rant type video on my channel. I think that's all I need to say, if you want to know more just leave me a comment down below and I will respond as quickly as I can say.

Main Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/NejiTen4ever67
Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKQVBDtOVUWR2IBofAcUgsA
Twitter: @NejiTen4ever67
Instagram: @NejiTen4ever67
Snapchat: @NejiTen4ever67
Tumblr: nejiten4ever67.tumblr.com
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18434553-randi-harris
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/nejiten4ever67/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lock Every Door Review

Microphones and Murders Review

Murder Monday #7 The Parachute Murder