13 Minutes Review



  I don't know how popular this book was on the internet, nor do I remember who I got this as a recommendation from, but I am here to tell you to give this book a try. So the overall premise is that one of the popular girls, Natasha, was found in a freezing river and was declared dead... but for 13 minutes and the story is told kind of in dual perspectives: Natasha, although I remember it mostly from a journal her therapist recommended her keeping, and Becca, Natasha's ex-best friend for several years. At first, Becca doesn't really care all that much about Natasha but feels the need to go to the hospital and from there Becca and Natasha slowly start to reconnect when Natasha tells her that she thinks her best friends were the ones that pushed her into the river and left her for dead. This is a UK book and I swear UK thrillers are always really twisty and at first, I thought this book was going to be a drag and boy was I wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and was completely shocked as well. I don't really want to talk much about spoilers in this mini-review because 1: I read this about a month ago and I don't want to describe spoilery details incorrectly and 2: not a lot of people have read this (there are currently less than 10000 ratings on Goodreads).

BUT, if you guys would be interested in hearing me talk about spoilers for this book on my Youtube channel, let me know in the comments down below :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lock Every Door Review

Microphones and Murders Review

Murder Monday #7 The Parachute Murder