A to Z Reading Challenge



 I'M STARTING ANOTHER READING CHALLENGE! I know I only have one other challenge on here, but I just wrote the update for the Around the World Reading Challenge so it feels like more. Now I've only seen one person do this challenge on Youtube (I'll leave her video at the end of the post) but from what I understand basically, you read a book for each letter of the alphabet. Now, from what I've seen you pull from your physical TBR and go in order of the alphabet... and I might be changing up some rules. For one, I mostly read books from my library so I don't own most of the books I read; so for me, I'm just going to be pulling books from my Goodreads TBR (and since it's sitting at 1700+ I got some choices) and I'm not going to force myself to go in order, also I'm going to go by the first letter in the title (but not counting a or the). I'm expecting this to take no more than a few months, I'll just update this post for each book I read.

A
B- The Burn List by Jennifer Dawson
C- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
D- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
E- Evidence of the Affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid
F
G
H- Heather the Totality by Matthew Weiner
I
J
K
L- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
M
N
O- Our Town by Thornton Wilder
P- The President is Missing by Bill Clinton and James Patterson
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
Z

Let's see how quickly I can finish this challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lock Every Door Review

Microphones and Murders Review

Murder Monday #7 The Parachute Murder